According to the changelog, the update brings October 2022 security patch and increased system security. Here are the complete changelogs of POCO X3 Pro latest update. Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro here USB Driver is compatible with different versions of Windows. My opinion on that is, If you are looking for a high-performance smartphone, then you can go with this mobile. It features powerful processors and GPU to provide a smooth display and gaming experience to its users.
- You can switch between Standard and High mode in Settings.
- The other two are 2 megapixels and have an f/2.4 aperture, at the same time they are intended for macro photos and the field blur effect, respectively.
- It takes a bit of practice to get decent pictures with the ultrawide camera in Night Mode though, so there’s that.
- The Poco X3 follows with much smaller numbers in comparison – a 48-megapixel main sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens, a 2-megapixel macro, and another 2-megapixel depth sensor.
This new release reduces system lag and improves the phone’s overall performance. To download this latest update, follow the steps given below. The first and foremost advantage straight out spells out that you don’t have to wait for the OTA to land on your device. Just take hold of the stock firmware from this post and you are good to go. Furthermore, there is a never-ending battle going on regarding the Custom ROMs vs Stock Firmware. Follow the above steps to download Android 13 based MIUI 14 Global Stable ROM for POCO X3 Pro and flash it via recovery or fastboot to update it manually. GsmMafia.Com provide you all mobiles latest flash file to download for free and here you can learn about mobile flashing and unlocking.
The Poco X3 Pro’s front camera performs better in low light conditions. The rest is the most typical MIUI 12 with its rich set of functional and visual features. There are themes, various gestures and other special features, like the previously mentioned game hub with a game accelerator, floating app windows and other useful features. The second method of unlocking with face recognition also works quite well. If there is lighting around, the owner is recognized quite quickly. Generally speaking, this method is a bit slower than the first, but sometimes it just turns out to be more convenient.
- Switch to the dark mode that’s kinder on your eyes at night time.
- As for low-light shots, the Poco X3 Pro did struggle in dark environments at night but did an okay job when there was sufficient artificial lighting.
- My complaints are about the back, the Poco X3 Pro’s back is made from plastic, which itself is not bad, as plastic is more durable.
- It can play heavy games at 60FPS with over 120Hz screen refresh rate.
- You can easily install G-Cam and fix all the current issues.
The boosted colors are particularly noticeable in blues and reds. The default processing pushes sharpness and contrast levels a bit too much for my taste. The adaptive refresh rate goes all the way to 120Hz and scales well across the interface and apps.